1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between V8Media Ltd (herein known as ‘Service Provider’) and the Customer herein known as ‘Customer’) for the provisioning of Web services required to support and sustain the customer.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders or by the termination of the original contract.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all Web Services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for Web Service provision between V8Media and EXAMPLE.
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
3. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the date of signed contract and is valid until further notice.
The Business Relationship Manager (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
Business Relationship Manager: V8Media - Claire Wozencroft
Review Period: 12 months
4. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Graphic Design
- Upgrade Planning
- Ongoing Maintenance/Support
- Programming support
- Design support
- Site Audits
- Telephone & email support
- Bug fixes
- User guidance
- Account Management
- Monthly meetings
- Resource Management
- Risk Management
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
- Reasonable access to IT personnel within the company/organisation if required
4.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance/tasks.
- Meet all agreed deadlines (mainly project related) unless project variances/changes are agreed between both parties
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
5. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
5.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Onsite work to be agreed and planned with at least 1 weeks notice
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- All enquiries to receive acknowledgement within 24 hours Monday – Friday when sent to email@example.com
- All critical support enquiries affecting the availability of website will be responded to within 1 hour (advise you to telephone main office in emergency) investigated within 4 working hours (during office hours).
- Issues arising outside of working hours will be addressed within 2 hours of the following working day
- Updates will be provided within every 4 hour period until resolved
- All non - critical enquiries will be given delivery times/dates within response time
A progress report on ongoing maintenance, planning and R&D will be provided at monthly meetings