Whether you thrived or simply survived during Covid-19, everyone’s focus is now how to bounce back!
Even businesses that have grown from the impact of Covid are still dealing with many issues such as recruitment, HR, safe return and more.
Then there are those businesses whose turnover and profitability has been hit from all angles.
If your business has been struggling too, then you might find our practical guidance helpful.
Take a look at our top 10 tips to help your business recover fully:
- Review your analytics from the last 12 months - what impact has Covid had? Has user behaviour changed since reopening and ‘Freedom’ day? Look at your Google Analytics or built-in website stats, your social media reports, and paid advertising results. Identify patterns such as a change in geographical area amongst your website visitors, or certain types of content that are performing better.
- Understand your marketplace and adjust your marketing to address the needs of your target audience. Carry out market research to help guide you in decision-making.
- Review your competitors – what are their strengths and weaknesses? How are they marketing themselves and is there anything you can learn from them and apply to your own marketing strategy?
- How can you support your customers? Think about what you can do to help your businesses grow together. Use surveys and feedback to identify and better understand their needs.
- Make sure you are seen and heard! Whether it’s through social media, email marketing or advertising, reach your customers using the method they are most receptive to.
- Be prepared – how can you continue to diversify and adjust your business in case there is another lockdown? Whilst getting back to ‘normal’ is important, it’s equally important to have a plan.
- Avoid confusion by making sure all of your social media profiles reflect your most up to date opening hours and health and safety information. If you have recently reopened, then make sure your Google My Business listing, Facebook page and other profiles reflect this!
- Are you maximising your online presence? Can your customers and prospects find and engage with you quickly and easily online?
- Have a quarterly marketing strategy/plan in place and be sure to monitor the results closely!
- Stay positive! Running a business can be difficult at the best of times so don’t be too hard on yourself if your company doesn’t bounce back as quickly as you’d like it to. Try and remain positive as you’d be surprised what an impact it can have – not only on your team members, but customers too!
Not sure where to start? Why not take a look at our Marketing and Strategy services to see how we can help. Or if you're just looking for advice, then book yourself a free, no obligation audit for a review of your online presence and guidance from our professionals.