Complaints Policy of V8Media
V8Media Ltd views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at V8Media knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of V8Media Ltd.
Where Complaints Come From
- Complaints may come from anyone customer ofV8Media.
- A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
- This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use V8Media’s Discipline and Grievance policies.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Managing Director and Board of Directors.
Making a Complaint
- Written complaints may be sent to V8Media at Suite 203, Berrows Business Centre, Bath Street, Hereford, HR1 2HE or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 01432 268175 or in person to any of
- V8Media’s staff at our main address and contact details (above).
All complaints will be dealt with initially within 24 working hours. We aim to deal with all complaints swiftly and fairly at all times.