The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
1.1. Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Ongoing Maintenance/Support
- Programming support
- Design support
- Telephone & email support
- Bug fixes
- User guidance
1.2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
1.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance/tasks.
- Meet all agreed deadlines (mainly project related) unless project variances/changes are agreed between both parties
1.4. Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
2.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Onsite work to be agreed and planned with at least 48 hours notice
2.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- All enquiries to receive acknowledgement within 4 hours (office hours)
- All critical support enquiries affecting the availability of website will be responded to within 1 hour (advise you to telephone main office in emergency) investigated within 4 working hours (during office hours).
- Issues arising outside of working hours will be addressed within 2 hours of the following working day
- Updates will be provided within every 4 hour period until resolved
- All non - critical enquiries will be given delivery times/dates within response time
- A progress report on ongoing maintenance, planning and R&D will be provided at monthly meetings